Anything worth doing will have struggles. But anything worth the struggle is worth doing ~ Megan Finsel

Friday, December 30, 2011

Farewell 2011!

And so ends the last week in our Week of Reveals! 
J and what a fun three weeks it was J

   Wow, what a month, in fact, what a year it's been! I can't believe it's almost New Years, didn't it feel like this year just came and went real fast? And so many great things happened here in 2011, it's kind of hard to believe it's almost over. What great things happened, you ask? Well, umm... let's see:


And in November we had the 7 Days of Thanks, remember that?
And… oh ya we celebrated Nutmeg's 1st Birthday!


    Ah good times.
                            LOL! 
                     Makes me wonder what’s in store for next year…

What’s that?
Nope, can’t tell you (sorry)
But I have some awesome ideas!!!


Like an interactive Beautiful Truth that will push the boundaries of blogging,
More whacky videos,
And, of course, more short stories!!


   Oops, now I’ve said too much.

   Oh well, you'll just have to wait and see what else I come up with; it'll be a surprise but I can assure you it's also going to be AWEsome!! 




    In fact, 2012 will be awesome!
I can't wait to see what new adventures, surprises and blessings await us in the New Year.
Ooo, I can't wait!


   But until then just keep your eyes open for those upcoming new posts that I've already mentioned and be here New Years Eve for a special post! For now...

Happy Reading Y'all!!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment