Anything worth doing will have struggles. But anything worth the struggle is worth doing ~ Megan Finsel

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!!!

 Today's the day!!!! Today is a very special day! Not just because it’s the day the Lord has made (although we should still Rejoice), or because the sun is shining and the skies are warm and blue (which is all true). But……….
                     Wait for it……


Today is Nutmegs birthday!
 

    Yep! A year ago today Nutmeg became more than just a crazy concept cooked up by my twisted imagination. A year ago, I was sitting at my computer just like this at 11:41pm trying to get up the nerve to go online and make my first post.
     And I’m so glad I did! 
     Did you know in the 365 days following September 20, 2010 Nutmeg has had over 1,000 hits??! Yeah! 1,000 of you clicked on, liked or followed this blog! How awesome is that? What a blessing, I mean, that’s 1,000 lives that have been hopefully touched or changed by God’s healing word! That’s 1,000 of us coming together through the power of Christ over something important: each other. Now that’s a reason to celebrate!!!

So let’s get this party started!
Break out the balloons and the streamers!

Wait, where’s the piñata?!?
And crank up the music!
 
Cause today is a day not only to celebrate when this site was born,
It’s a day to celebrate you, the readers!
 
So I have to say:
First, thank you Jesus for taking me this far.
Thank you to all of you who’ve read The Calligrapher's Casanova,
and my Poetry!
Thank you all who’ve followed along as I attempted the two-month Once Upon a Time Challenge!
Thank you everyone who’s ever liked or #1-ed,
my posts and pages!
And a big thanks to all of you 1,000 Followers,
Subscribers,
and random passer-by-ers!

Without you, I honestly would have no reason to do this;
Youre not only my motivation but my inspiration!!

    So let’s get this party started and make today your day, whether it’s your actual birthday or just another un-birthday, take a moment and celebrate yourself! Because you truly are the best readers in the entire world and I think simply being you is a good enough reason to celebrate! Here, I’ll start:

Happy birthday to you!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment