Anything worth doing will have struggles. But anything worth the struggle is worth doing ~ Megan Finsel

Saturday, November 26, 2011

7 Days of Thanks (Day 7)

Well, here we are, the last day of 7 Days of Thanks!! Let’s make it a good one. Hmmm…

Today:

I’m thankful for my readers!
Ya, I’m thankful for all of you who’ve ever read a letter of my stories, poetry or posts.


I’m thankful for every eye that has seen my work,
Every finger that has clicked on me,
And every Heart that has been touched by a Beautiful Truth.


You know, my creative inspiration comes from many different sources but there’s only one source for my motivation…

You!


Because, without you I wouldn't really have a reason to post at all! You're why I keep typing away at my keyboard, scratching away with my pencils, and continually working my imagination. 


So thank you to all who’ve,
Subscribed,
Followed,
Friended,
Tweeted,
Commented,
#1-ed,
And liked my posts!

Without you, I wouldn’t be doing this.
Y’all are the best!!
J


There ya go, today: I am most thankful for you, my readers.

And so ends our 7 Days of Thanks!! And what an epic week it was! But you’re probably wondering “so what now?” Well, don’t worry, I’ve got some ideas (I always do, ya know) but you’ll just have to wait and see what I post next! For now:
Happy Holidays Y’all!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment