Anything worth doing will have struggles. But anything worth the struggle is worth doing ~ Megan Finsel

Monday, December 12, 2011

First Reveal of Week 1

When I first started this site I mentioned I love cinematography and that I always have a camera on me to capture whatever crazy, interesting or just totally cool things happen my way. So you’re probably wondering:
 
“Where are those videos?”
And
“Where can I find them??”

Well, today, let me put those questions to rest:

   Those videos are
COMING SOON!

And you’ll be able to find them

RIGHT HERE!
on Nutmeg!

    Cinematography is just another way to tell a story, a visual story. For me it’s like a form of living art. And starting Wednesday the 14th I’ll be posting the first in a new segment called The Video Vault, where you’ll be able to find all the living artwork I concoct.

You’ll be able to see the world the way I do,
through my camera lens!

    So be here Wednesday the 14th for the first video inducted into The Video Vault on this first Week of Reveals!
   
    And what is the video I'll be posting?
    Let me just ask you this:

"Can a dog sneeze on cue?"

No comments:

Post a Comment