Anything worth doing will have struggles. But anything worth the struggle is worth doing ~ Megan Finsel

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Greetings to 2011!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Let me be the first to say it:
2011 is gonna  rock!

Hold on, going to? Scratch that, it already does rock I mean look at today! Hasn't the Lord made the perfect first day? It's gorgeous outside (there's an azure sky, the breath of winter is cool and sweet, the sun is smiling down on us … sorry to those of you buried under snow; I live in the tropics).

Hallelujah!

J

W-O-W what a year! I would like to take a moment to bid adieu to 2010. It teetered on the edge of insanity but, hey, it was a lot of fun and full of Blessings.
              
    I hope your year was as good as mine.

And I’m sure 2011 is gonna be even better!

I can’t wait; there are lots of new changes, new chances, and new possibilities that the Lord will put before us, and it’s our privilege to grasp every one of them! A lot of good things are coming, I can feel it; 2011 will be an excellent year!

As always,
I resolve to jump on every adventure I can
and write about each and every one of them!

Hmmmm, I wonder what Escapades are in store for us this year?
We’ll just have to wait and see!

For now, I have some writing to do soooo…

HaPPY NeW YEAr ! ! ! !

P.S. You’re going to be hearing a lot from me!

1 comment: