Anything worth doing will have struggles. But anything worth the struggle is worth doing ~ Megan Finsel

Monday, December 26, 2011

Third Reveal of Week 3

Alright this is it,
the final week
in our Week of Reveals!
Ooo boy and I’ve saved the best for last!!


    Last week you got a taste of my creative photography in the premiere of Daily Art.
    The week before you learned that my dog can sneeze on cue (and, no, I’m not joking).
    Well, you know I’m a photographer, and a cinematographer, but first and foremost I'm an artist.


You might’ve already seen my sketches of Bumblebee, Ironhide, and Jazz from Transformers (if you scroll down, they’re in the sidebar to your right) but, what about the rest of my artwork, you’re wondering?

It’s going into what I’m calling The Gallery, of course!

    I can’t wait! The Gallery will be all the posts containing my artwork,
from the Dragons
to the Horses
to the sports cars

anything that happens to fall out onto my canvas is coming right here to Nutmeg!

 
 It's like a VIP peek inside my overactive imagination

 
    And it’s going to be AWEsome! So be here Wednesday the 28th for the first installment into The Gallery, and find out what happens when you give me a pencil and a lot of free time!
    Until then, happy reading y’all! J

No comments:

Post a Comment