Anything worth doing will have struggles. But anything worth the struggle is worth doing ~ Megan Finsel

Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Truthful Letter

Heyu,

How’ve you been?
    I’ve just been thinking about you lately. I know you might be feeling like you’re all alone and that no one understands the hardships you’re going through. But I just want you to know that isn’t true.
    You’re never alone.
    One of the biggest misconceptions is that we’re going this road on our own, that no one could possibly understand what we’re going through and that it will be impossible for us to ever achieve our dreams.
    I just wanted to say that isn’t so.
    Because, Jesus is always with you, and He understands your strife; your fear is His fear, your pain is His suffering, the road you’re walking He’s walking it with you, and the mountain you’re climbing, He’s climbing it, too.
    So please, friend, dry your tears and brush away your fears, because you’re going to be okay. He’s there with you, and hey, you’ve got me, too. And you can do anything you want to do!
    Ah there it is; there’s that smile I was looking for! See? You’re good to go, everything will be alright; all you needed was a little truth to let in the light!

Ok, I’ve gotta go, will write to you soon
From: Me
To: Beautiful You
J

No comments:

Post a Comment