Anything worth doing will have struggles. But anything worth the struggle is worth doing ~ Megan Finsel

Friday, November 18, 2011

Heads Up Y'all!

Aaaaaaaalllllllllright Nutmeg fans,

Can you feel it????
Autumn is in the air,
the house smells like cinnamon and cloves,
winter is hanging near

and you know soon it’ll be time to deck the halls

But first we'll sit down and feast, giving thanks for all the wonderful blessings which God has given us this year!

    You know what I’m talking about…

Thanksgiving!

     Mmm, I can’t wait! There’s gonna be pies and cookies and basketball in the driveway, pies, board games, pies, laughter and lots and lots of family time! Oh yah, and pie!
J

    And this year, I’m doing something a little special.
    Wanna know what it is???
   
                                Do ya?
                                              Huh? 
                                                          Huh? 

Ok then…

All Thanksgiving week,
I’ll be posting 7 things that I’m thankful for,
remembering the blessings which Jesus has bestowed upon us,
and asking the all important question: “so what are you thankful for?”
   
I’m calling it:
7 Days of Thanks,
And it starts Sunday the 20th!

So come on pilgrim (or Indian, whichever side you choose) and come have a cookie with me as we celebrate this wonderful time of year!

    Oooo I’m getting all nostalgic just thinking about it, lol! It’s gonna be AWEsome!!! I can’t wait, so I hope to see you right here
Sunday the 20th!

Until then, Happy Reading Y’all
J

No comments:

Post a Comment