Anything worth doing will have struggles. But anything worth the struggle is worth doing ~ Megan Finsel

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

7 Days of Thanks (Day 4)

Today:

I’m thankful for Jesus Christ

I’m thankful that the Lord sent His only Son to take my place and die on the cross for my sins.

I mean, what a sacrifice!
What Love!
That He would do that for me is just amazing.
Him, the Holder of the Universe, the Maker of Man, a Prince who willingly came down to die for me, a mere peasant... I’m overwhelmed and speechless; I can’t describe my appreciation.
For, in truth, I don’t deserve what He did for me.

But He did it anyways because He loves me.

And you know what?


 
He loves you too.


 
He loves you so much, He came down and took your place,
He died for your sins,
All because He loves you!!
All the wrong that you've ever done He's forgiven you,
All the dreams you've ever had, He Believes in you,
And in Him you can do anything!
J

John 3:16-17
For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son,
that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
For God did not send His Son into the world
to condemn the world, but to save the world through
Him.


So today: I’m thankful for Jesus and the sacrifice He made for us, for without Him we wouldn’t be.


 

Kk, what about you? "So what are you thankful for today?" Feel free to leave a comment aaaaaaaaand don’t forget to BE RIGHT HERE tomorrow for Day 5 of:

7 Days of Thanks
 J

No comments:

Post a Comment