Anything worth doing will have struggles. But anything worth the struggle is worth doing ~ Megan Finsel

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

7 Days of Thanks (Day 3)

Today:
I’m thankful for healing

For God’s healing Grace,
and for His strength,
and the ability to overcome anything!


Maybe you know my story, maybe you’ve read my testimony, maybe you’ve been through something difficult and you know what I’m talking about. If that's so then I say:
“Welcome, you’re a survivor, too!!”

    But maybe you haven’t read my story, maybe you don’t know my testimony, and just maybe you’re going through a difficult time right now. Then perhaps you need to hear this:

I was born with a dislocated hip
It took four years of traction and body casts but Jesus healed me and
now I can walk!
Then, when I was ten, I was involved in a horseback riding accident;
I messed up my arm and injured my neck so it was another two years of traction.
But, again, Jesus healed me and now I can not only walk but ride!!
 
The whole ordeal was a true test of my faith and my belief.
It wasn't easy,
but I wouldn’t trade the experience for anything.
I’m a stronger person because of what all I’ve been through,
and my scars make me who I am.

I learned there are no limits to God’s healing,
and it's the same for you too!


    So if you’re going through a hard time right now, please don’t give up hope,
cause God is working in your life, He really is,
and you’re gonna make it through.
I did.


There ya go, today:
I am thankful that God healed me and that I got to share this story again with you.

Soooooooo how bout it? "What are you thankful for today?" Go ahead and leave a comment (you know you want to) but don’t forget to be right here tomorrow for Day 4 of:
7 Days of Thanks
J


P.S. To read my whole testimony click here



No comments:

Post a Comment