Anything worth doing will have struggles. But anything worth the struggle is worth doing ~ Megan Finsel

Sunday, November 20, 2011

7 Days of Thanks (Day 1)

    Ooo boy, here we go, here's my first post in the 7 Days of Thanks segment!!! Are you ready? I am; lets get this party started!!
    So today:

I’m thankful for my Family
For my loving parents and a Sister whose like my best friend

   My Mom is my rock. She's the strongest, most inspiring person in the world; she is totally the woman Proverbs 31 speaks of!
    My Sister is one of my best friends; she’s one of the most loving, kindest, sweetest and funniest people I know!
    My Dad is amazing, he amazes me every day. He coaches me and teaches me; I can always learn something new from him!

    I know I can talk to them about anything and everything; they support my whacky ideas (even if they aren’t always great) and no matter how weird I am or how nutty I get, I know they love me.
    And I love them with all my Heart; I would do anything for any of them cause that's what being a family is all about.
    So today I’m thankful for my family.

    Ok y'all, I've got to ask: "So what are you thankful for today?" Go ahead, leave me a comment then check back here tomorrow for Day 2 of:
7 Days of Thanks!!!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment