Anything worth doing will have struggles. But anything worth the struggle is worth doing ~ Megan Finsel

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Nutmeg is Currently Unavailable

If you’re reading this I can’t come to the blog right now for I am currently lounging on a remote, tropical island somewhere in the Gulf, yes probably in a cabana, savoring an ice tea.

Please do not send a rescue squad!

I have not been marooned here but will get back to you as soon as the sand, sun and surf have deeply penetrated the Heart, Soul and Spirit of this overworked mind and body

(Hmm, unless I encounter pirates, of course, then I’ll naturally be a while longer, but promise to return with a couple swashbuckling tales to tell! Lol, jk)

I may come back to the real world looking a bit tanner, but that is a risk I am willing to take, and if the monkeys would give me back my pen I might have some new posts to share!!

So just leave a message at the beep and I’ll see you when I see you!!
Happy, reading y’all!
 Beeeeep
J

No comments:

Post a Comment