Anything worth doing will have struggles. But anything worth the struggle is worth doing ~ Megan Finsel

Friday, September 30, 2011

It’s Coming!!!!!

Oooooo I’m so excited!
    Ok, remember that new positive segment I’ve been chatting about all month??? Well, I’m calling it:
                      Glass Half Full
and it premieres

                                        next week

on October 3rd!
That’s next week,


   October 3rd,

Glass Half Full,
premiering right here on Nutmeg!
 
In case you missed that:

Glass Half Full, the new upcoming positive segment, is premiering right here, on Monday, October 3rd, 2011, on Nutmeg, right here, on…


Alright, alright,
you get it.
Lol, breathe, Meg, breathe!
 
 
    This is so exciting!
    So I’ll meet you here on Monday, October 3rd for the first of hopefully many posts in the Glass Half Full segment!  Until then, we’ll just wait in anticipation and I’ll go try to relax!
See you then and happy reading y’all! J

No comments:

Post a Comment