Anything worth doing will have struggles. But anything worth the struggle is worth doing ~ Megan Finsel

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Truth about Beautiful You

    Heeeeey girls!
    Ok, please humor me and look in a mirror.
    Go on, look.
    Now tell me, what do you see?
    Nuhuh, don’t give me that! I can hear that doubt in your voice. Maybe a little frustration; some hurt. Well, look again, come on now, look. Really look. You know what God sees?
    Two eyes that sparkle like the stars He made, a smile that shines like sunlight on raindrops, all framed by that beautiful face He stamped with His thumbprint and you know what?
    He thinks you’re beautiful.
    Oh no, stop that!
    Stop what, you ask?
    That! I heard that little voice (the same one you did) that voice saying “yah right.”
    Well, yah, I’m right!
    We all deserve to feel beautiful, it doesn’t matter what size we are, what color our skin, eyes, or hair is, whether we have straight teeth or not. True beauty isn't in the outward person, but the inward personality. And we all deserve to feel it.
    You are beautiful, God thinks so, I think so, and you should think so, too! So go on, think about it. Because that’s the Truth about Beautiful You J

No comments:

Post a Comment