Anything worth doing will have struggles. But anything worth the struggle is worth doing ~ Megan Finsel

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Spill-Proof Sippy-Cup Thinkers

How do you see life?

Are you the “glass half full" type?
Or maybe “glass half empty”?

Sometimes
When life gets too hard or situations too rough
our half-filled glass springs a leak and suddenly looks
Too empty
(Believe me, I know, I've been there).

Then we start thinking: “why me?” and “what if?” and “how will I ever go on?” (yah, I’ve been there, too). Each day becomes a struggle and Staying positive? Forget it! That’s an even bigger struggle.
Or is it?

    This is the concept behind that new idea I was whispering about last week! It’s hard to stay positive when times get tough or situations get rough; it’s difficult to smile when you’re face just wants to frown or the rain is pouring down. But, sometimes, we just need to be reminded that Good things still do happen.Sometimes, our leaky cups just need a little duct tape for us to see that the Glass really is Half Full!


Alright, that’s all I have for today
But just wait ‘cause all will be revealed soon!
Until then, happy reading y'all!

 J


No comments:

Post a Comment