Anything worth doing will have struggles. But anything worth the struggle is worth doing ~ Megan Finsel

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother’s Day!

To every Mother, young and old, new and veteran, thank you for all you do.
You might not wear the capes but you certainly are super heroes, and even if you think what you do isn’t appreciated, think again, because even though we don’t say ‘thank you’ often enough, except for one day a year, we mean it with all our
hearts.

Proverbs 31 says that you are more valuable than Rubies, but to us
you mean so much more.

I know I wouldn’t be anywhere today (writing, riding or even walking) without the amazing strength my Mother loaned to me, and I’m sure there are lots of other kids out there who feel the same way about their Moms.

So thank you for all you do,
 We love you very much,
and
Happy Mother’s Day!
<3
P.S. I love you, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment