Anything worth doing will have struggles. But anything worth the struggle is worth doing ~ Megan Finsel

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

This is What I Do

LOL,
I just reread my last post
(umm… Upon a Time Once)
and all I can really do is laugh,
LOL!
Do I really sound like an Overdramatic trailer for some Soap Opera??? 
;)

But you know, sometimes life feels a little like that, and it’s true that I haven’t finished a short story in a while, but maybe ‘plateau’ is the wrong word because
I can do this,
                                                                                 I know I can.
How do I know I can?

    Because I’m an Author and this is what I do! Maybe, I won’t hit 20 stories but the question still stands “How many short stories can I write in 2 months?” and if the answer is 12 then I’ve completed my Challenge! But we’ll just have to wait and see.
HOWEVER!
I still have 2 weeks! Who knows when and where inspiration will hit (it’s as random as my thoughts, inspiration is) and it can creep up on me anytime, anywhere. It just needs to be triggered, is all! So don’t count me out quite yet, because:
The short stories are still flowin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment