Anything worth doing will have struggles. But anything worth the struggle is worth doing ~ Megan Finsel

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dear, Dads

To all and every dad, thank you, for what you do, for who you are… for everything!

Thank you for leading us, for loving us, for sharing your wisdom and guidance with us. Thank you for being our strengths and our playmates, our teachers and our friends.
J
I certainly wouldn’t be the person I am today without my Dad, he taught me to work but also to play, to not only look to the future but to also see today, and he taught me how to laugh if things get tough, and how to believe in myself if the going gets rough.

So thank you to all dads for everything you do,
We love you!
And
Happy Father’s Day!


With love,
From a daddy’s daughter
P.S. I love you Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment