Anything worth doing will have struggles. But anything worth the struggle is worth doing ~ Megan Finsel

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Honest Truth

Sometimes, I have doubts. I get self-conscious, I get down on myself; I lose faith. It’s easy to do, especially if you’re a teenage girl faced with the pressures of life and looks (I mean, come on girls, who really expects us to shrink wrap ourselves into a size -1¾ jeans, am I right?). I know I’m not the only one who sometimes feels this way, and that's not how it should be! That’s why I’m preparing this new segment: The Beautiful Truths about Youto remind all of us of the truths Jesus wants us to know about ourselves. Already it’s become my new favorite segment, and I think it’ll be yours, too…
I can’t wait to share it with y’all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment