Anything worth doing will have struggles. But anything worth the struggle is worth doing ~ Megan Finsel

Monday, November 8, 2010

Anything is Possible!

Well I did it! I have made a list (small is it may be. But it’s a start!). It’s a list of publishers who I like and who might accept my work, and the plan is I’m gonna start preparing submission packages to send out! WOW I’m so excited! Two of the publishers look really promising, but the third is more of a fantastic ‘what if’ sort of the thing, like, my dream publisher. They’re a pretty big brand name and I don’t know if my chances are good.
    Maybe you’ve heard of them.
Disney.

    Ah, yes, Disney, wouldn’t that be wonderful? Ooo there’s a story worth telling!

A little backwoods girl being published through such a powerful name as Disney.

What an honor that would be!

                                                  I mean,

I’ve read some of their books,

and my sister and I are big Disney Channel fans,
 I love all their MOVIES,

and I like how wholesome and family-oriented they are.

That would be just a Dream Come true for me!

    Wait a minute.
    You know what?
    Why shouldn’t it be a reality?
    Yah, I’m aware that my chances are probably slim but slim is better than None! I mean, wilder things have happened, right? Yah! It could happen. Anything is possible! So I’ll just keep praying and trying. ‘Cause this is only the first step of my Quest.

No comments:

Post a Comment