Anything worth doing will have struggles. But anything worth the struggle is worth doing ~ Megan Finsel

Monday, April 18, 2011

It’s Coming…

Oh boy! Nine more days, folks, that’s how long we have till…
The last day of The Once Upon a Time Challenge!
I’m so excited!
You know, the art of the short story is a Mystical thing. Just as the art of the bedtime story is a mystical creature. I’m learning so much during this Challenge, starting with how to keep stories small, ending with the realization that I just can’t keep stories ‘small’! Lol, I guess my words are meant for bigger things and bigger meanings, but oh well. It’s still been fun.

Wait, what am I saying?
I still have nine days to go; this is no time for reminiscing!

So, if you’ll excuse me, I have a Challenge to go complete, and plenty more short stories to go write!

OH BTW:
Check back right here on the 26th for the grand answer and find out how many short stories I actually wrote these past 2 months!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment