Anything worth doing will have struggles. But anything worth the struggle is worth doing ~ Megan Finsel

Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Stories within the Challenge

The freedom of Fantasy is amazing. You’re not restricted by the ties of reality; it's an unwritten rule that anything goes.

    If a constellation wants to come down out of the sky and form a physical being here on earth, then it can. In one of the “short stories” (well this one was, ahem, closer to a novella) that I wrote last month, it’s implied that a unicorn did just that! Cause there was this Unicorn and a Girl who wanted nothing to do with the fairy-boy who smacked into her head… and…

                                                     I’ve lost my point ...
what was I saying?

Oh, right!

I really enjoy the freedom that fantasy gives you and I exercise that freedom Liberally.
Like, how many Genies do you know serving a band of ruffians? Or, how about a Mermaid living in the Louisiana bayou?

Mmm, gumbo sounds good...
This is the last time I post on an empty stomach!

Anyhow!

All the stories above I’ve written for the Challenge, and hope to be sharing with you soon. But it never ceases to amaze me what imagination can conjure when there are no binds or fences to adhere to ;). Just think of the possibilities, if we let our imaginations run wild just a little bit more! That’s how we get genius ideas. That’s how we get innovative answers to tough questions in these tough times.

All it takes is a little Faith, Hope and Imagination.
So just imagine the adventures, the Ideas, the possibilities!
And I’m just going to go imagine a PB&J sandwich… LOL!

P.S.
I just finished the 13th short story!
Praise the Lord,
cause I think I've finally fallen off that 'plateau'
and the creative juices are flowin' again!

No comments:

Post a Comment