Anything worth doing will have struggles. But anything worth the struggle is worth doing ~ Megan Finsel

Friday, July 22, 2011

Picture This!

Heyu! Alright, time for a little known fact about me:
I always have a camera on me!
     Whether it’s my phone or my little digital camera, I love photography and cinematography and think it’s high time to share some of these other Passions with y’all! So if you scroll down to the bottom of your screen I've posted some of the pictures I’ve been snapping lately (they’re the neatest things I keep spying everywhere)…

J Naturally-occurring smiley-faces J


Yah, I’m serious! You wouldn’t believe where these things pop up! Outside, inside, in yogurt (yep, yogurt, who knew), even on the highway. And it all started with one of my dog’s muddy paw prints.
    Reminders to keep smiling are everywhere if you look hard enough. So why don't you take a minute to laugh a little and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment