Anything worth doing will have struggles. But anything worth the struggle is worth doing ~ Megan Finsel

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Get Determined!

Determination says even I can make a change.
    Determination says you can stand up, even if the tears are falling down your face.
Determination says you can get back up (shaking and bruised) and swing into the saddle even if the odds are stacked against you.
    Determination says this little girl who was born without a hip will learn to drive and drive well.
    Determination says that even if I’m pulling myself by one arm I will make it into the Promise Land.
    Determination says no matter what, I will achieve my dreams and someday you’ll be able to pluck one of my novels off a bookstore shelf!
Determination is the knowing that no matter what happens,
no matter what anybody else says,
no matter where life takes you,
you can and will make the desires of your heart come true!
J
So what does Determination say to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment