Anything worth doing will have struggles. But anything worth the struggle is worth doing ~ Megan Finsel

Friday, August 12, 2011

Alert! Alert!

Whoop! Whoop! Whoop! In the spirit of adventure  I recently have embarked on a new quest deeper into tech-savviness and have established some feed for any and all Nutmeg fans out there!

    Let me draw your attention to the little orange-thingy (chicklet/widget/button whatever you want to call it -- I'm going with the technical term "orange-thingy") down there on the toolbar under the title Subscribe to the Fun; Follow my Feed! which has magically appeared. You're just a click away from total-access to posts and updates!

    And the possibilities are endless! Now you can:
Join the Fun and Follow Me,
Share the Fun and Pass Me On to Twitter or Facebook
and Subscribe to the Fun to keep up with me and all things Nutty
from the comforts of your own reader!
    Three words: con-ven-ient!
    So there ya go, and now I'll go see what other damages I can do at this popsicle stand! Lol, bon-happy reading, y'all!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment