Anything worth doing will have struggles. But anything worth the struggle is worth doing ~ Megan Finsel

Friday, July 8, 2011

Adieu, Atlantis

I was both excited and awestricken as I watched the final mission of Cape Canaveral, shuttle Atlantis, launch this morning. What a historic moment, indeed! As the countdown began, I found myself thinking about of all those who've gone before; all the brave men and women who have journeyed to and from space, and as Atlantis finally launched, rising into the atmosphere, I smile as those four beautiful lives embark for the last time, carrying the dreams of a nation into orbit.

    Lord, please protect the crew on the shuttle Atlantis, keep them safe, bless their efforts on their journey and watch over their families here on Earth.  

Adieu Atlantis, and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment