Anything worth doing will have struggles. But anything worth the struggle is worth doing ~ Megan Finsel

Thursday, March 31, 2011

One Month Down, One to Go

Well, well, well, here we are on the last day of the first month of The Once Upon a Time Challenge! How many short stories did I write this month, you’re wondering? Let’s see…
thus far in the Challenge I officially have:
2 novellas,
6 short stories,
&
 4 bedtime stories!

               Of which
10 are finished
and 2 are almost finished.
J

    Which makes a grand total of: 10 short stories written in the month of March!

Phew, I think I need another ice tea.
But this is no time for a tea party! I still have a month to go! Don't worry, though, I have plenty of Ideas and lots of plots to carry me through ;) and when this is all over I can’t wait to share some of these adventures with yall! Guess I’d better go get writing. 20 short stories here I come!


No comments:

Post a Comment