Anything worth doing will have struggles. But anything worth the struggle is worth doing ~ Megan Finsel

Friday, March 11, 2011

Destiny Tamers

Dear Reader,

(WARNING: this goes back to “having a million projects going on at once”)

Guess what! I learned something this week, something important; some age-old wisdom that if you master in your youth it’ll make the rest of your life much easier………………………………………………. Oh, right, lol, guess I’m supposed to tell you……………………………………
Alright here it is:

Stop putting off the destiny God has planned for you.

     Mmhhm, that’s right. Sometimes the Lord has already given you all the means to achieve what it is you keep asking Him for, so that means He’s just sitting up there waiting patiently for you to get a clue!
    That’s where I am right now, at the ‘geez ow, girl, get a clue!’ stage. For weeks I’ve had a package prepared for submission, but I’ve been putting it off (whether from distractions, procrastinations, many other reasons ending in –tions).

But not anymore!

    Today, I finally submitted my Novel to a literary agency whom I really, really like and they look really, really promising and I'm really, really excited but we never do know, only God knows, so I’ll just sit patiently and keep writing (I’ve got plenty to keep me busy ; D ) but say a prayer for me cause I have a feeling that the start of adventure is right around the corner! 
This is gonna be so much FUN!

So watch out for me, ‘cause I’m a’comin',
And remember:
You can do anything in the Lord, Jesus Christ, who strengthens you!
Any dream is within your reach, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment