Anything worth doing will have struggles. But anything worth the struggle is worth doing ~ Megan Finsel

Monday, March 21, 2011

Re: Heaven’s Txtin'

Heyu!
Just thot I’d txt, been missin u
 I kno ur busy, u kno how u do
Just wanna say ur luved
& that day/by/day I’m watchin 4m abuv
So call me if u need 2 chat
Sorry there’s no app 4 that
Just letrs in my book
Theyr there if u need some RNR
& remmbr I’m not 2 far
ILuvu2
BTW: I paid the pri$e
To: You
From: Jesus Christ
11:38 PM 2/8/11
Copyright 2011

You just read Heaven’s Txtin’, one of my newest poems! I hope it touched you if you needed a little extra love today, because Jesus is trying to reach you. Feel free to leave a comment on this and any of my other works and for more poems like Heaven’s Txtin’ ~ including another new poem! ~ check out Poetry Corner up there on the Tool Bar (see it? Up there. Right up there). Kk, God bless your day, and happy reading J

No comments:

Post a Comment