Anything worth doing will have struggles. But anything worth the struggle is worth doing ~ Megan Finsel

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Down to the Wire

IT'S DONE! IT'S DONE! TheLord is so good!
My package is now ready for submission!

Oooooo I’m getting all excited!

Which is good cause the heat is on; I’ve got to get this mailed tomorrow. Because, it was brought to my attention that my deadline might be closer than I thought (possibly December 1st). Thankfully, I’m near enough I can taste the stamps I’m about to put on the outside of this package.

As I told my mom earlier

I was starting to feel like I'm 738 words and a Comma away from my sanity

(and the edge of the page)

For all you scratching your heads that’s how long my synopsis turned out; 738 words, minus the comma, that wouldn't fit, lol! Actually, my synopsis is now finished and it’s all on one page and it looks really good (though it just barely fits; that one comma would put it over) but I’m calling it done.
    That was the last thing I had to do (after a few last minute corrections) and now we're ready to mail!
A lot of thanks to my friends and family who've helped me so far
this is only the beginning yall!


You never know until you try!

No comments:

Post a Comment