Anything worth doing will have struggles. But anything worth the struggle is worth doing ~ Megan Finsel

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Trolls in My Printer

IT'S DONE! IT'S SENT! IT'S MAILED!

My novel has now been mailed to the publisher!
The reality is still setting in.
    I didn't quite know how to feel at first, I mean, I've been living this book for about six months! But I know this:

God is good and life is awesome!

    Ok now I'm getting excited! I'll probably be doing the happy dance for the next week.
    Of course, I had last minute printing to do (having noticed some obvious mistakes this morning) but after removing a few trolls that jammed my printer, we did manage to make it to the post office in one piece.
Overall the process was crazy
                                                                   and hectic
but totally Worth it;
I can't believe I actually did it!
    Now I should probably catch up on the chores I've put off (like Mount Clothesmore slowly consuming my bedroom). If I don't post for a while just assume my laundry ate me, lol.
    Gosh, I can't believe it's sent (and just in the nick of time, too). Now I have a short 3-6 month wait. 
    Lets do it again! (And yes I am nuts). Time to start a package for Disney. : D

Remember: you can do anything

No comments:

Post a Comment