Anything worth doing will have struggles. But anything worth the struggle is worth doing ~ Megan Finsel

Friday, December 14, 2012

Who I Am; Self-Portrait

I guess I really don't have to explain this assignment too much, lol. Yep, this is my self-portrait.
 
 
 
 
 This was probably the hardest assignment for me this semester, but as hard as it was I enjoyed the challenge. This is done from a photo and from just looking in a mirror, and I tried to make it as personal as possible. My instructor wanted us to express who we are, and I tried my best to show who I am and what makes me, well, me. I had wanted to put a poem in the background but I didn't have enough time. Oh well, I'll save that for another project ;).  
 
 
 
Want to see my last project? Click: here
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment