Anything worth doing will have struggles. But anything worth the struggle is worth doing ~ Megan Finsel

Monday, March 5, 2012

What If What?

Worry says:
                      "what If I don’t make it?"

"what If something happens?"

"Maybe I should play it safe and just stop now."



But Faith says:

"When I make it, something great will happen!"

"So I should take the risk, because He will keep me safe."

"I can’t stop now!"

On your long drive to your destiny the "what ifs" of life will tempt you to stop, quit and give up the fight. But the good news is we have the ability to keep going! There will be potholes and pitfalls, and you may get flat tires, but if you just keep driving, one mile at a time, and never give up you'll get where you're going! After all, how does a journey of a thousand miles start?
...

Jeremiah 29:11
“For I know the plans I have for you,”
declares the Lord,
“plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you  hope and a future.”
...

So this goes out to you who may need a little more encouragement right now:
Keep Going!

No comments:

Post a Comment