Anything worth doing will have struggles. But anything worth the struggle is worth doing ~ Megan Finsel

Monday, November 5, 2012

The Color of Creativity

Oh boy... has it really been so long????? I know, this is waaaay overdue, I'm sorry. But thank you for being so patient and faithful! It's been a crazy few weeks (my life has consisted of namely home work, home work, and more home work -- sleeping, of course, is optional) and your patience is greatly appreciated. Y'all are awesome!
    Now, down to business, I have some paintings for you and I'll work on posting them over this week. So here is my second painting for this semester:



 
We were supposed to replicate a painting/image with two different color schemes. The top one is a Monochromatic blue-violet. The bottom one is an Analogous in green, blue-green and yellow-green. This class is making me look at color, art and life in a whole new way; I love it!
    Oh, by the way: all these colors are made from only primary red, blue and yellow. Including that gray background; it's made with fake black! The challenge is we can't use real black and have to mix ours from the three primary colors. Fun, huh?

Want to see my first piece? Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment