Anything worth doing will have struggles. But anything worth the struggle is worth doing ~ Megan Finsel

Friday, May 10, 2013

Hi, I'm a Letter; Go Ahead and Read Me


Hey y'all,

 
    I know, I know, it’s been a loooooooooong while since I’ve posted and I’m sorry for that. This last semester was a little harder than I anticipated it would be. But it’s over and done with and now I’m free to post again and we have a lot of catching up to do!! This summer is going to be absolutely awesome! Let me tell you some of the things I have in mind. Let’s see…

*
 
    Remember last fall when I took my painting class? Well, this previous semester I took a creative writing course (which was awesome!! I had the best time in that class) but we wrote a lot of poetry and short stories. I just can’t wait to share with you this summer all the new pieces I've been working on!

*

    Not to mention that I've recently begun writing a novel (which I'm really, really excited about) but we'll talk more about that later this summer.

*

    And, of course I have some new artwork to share. I didn’t get to do a lot of drawing or painting last semester so I’m just bursting with new ideas (some of which are pretty "junkyard chic" and have thrifty solutions for creating on a budget).

*

    But I have lots and lots more ideas, including new book and movie reviews (speaking of which, has anyone read "The Host" by Stephenie Meyer?)

*

    Anyways, this summer is going to be about rediscovering passions. It’s going to be about chilling poolside, making sand castles, getting covered in paint and reading anything we can get our hands on. It's going to be about having fun!! Because that's what summertime is supposed to be about. I don't know about you, but I just can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment