Anything worth doing will have struggles. But anything worth the struggle is worth doing ~ Megan Finsel

Friday, May 25, 2012

April Showers Brought Me Flowers

Lately, since my semester has ended and summer is finally here (can I get a "whoop whoop!"?), I've been stretching my creative abilities. One of my goals this summer is to either write or paint something new every day, but I have a little problem. I've become bored with plain old paper; it's just too small! So in my search for a larger canvas, my art has since spread elsewhere... teehee ;) In addition to my Dragon here is my latest mural:

These Hibiscus flowers are done with acrylics

They represent the Father


The Son


And the Holy Spirit


And presto, a little Hawaii in Southwest Florida, lol.
Want to see more of my art? Click: here

No comments:

Post a Comment